How would you like an amazing opportunity to become a postpartum doula today? * Your AMAZING course includes: *Two books - The First Forty Days and Boost your Breastmilk - if you register early - late registration (after Oct. 11th) we will not be able to order books) *3 Time slots with teacher for mentoring *We meet on Wednesday afternoons via zoom. *Extra time slot for mentoring if you cannot make the live zooms and are opting in for recordings only. *Your amazing modules! More info about the class is below as well!
Register today - class starts October 12th! Enroll by October 11th for your special deal as class starts October 12th! Is the course on fast-track doula on sale? We are automatically discounting it from $700 to $550 which is over 15% off - however, if you are a current birth doula student and want to take this class - then you can have $50 more off and only pay $500 for the class. Thank you! **Note: we are open to offer partial scholarships for financial need for this class as well - so don't hesitate to talk to us - scroll below for the RSVP form!
Fast-Track Winter Session Postpartum Doula Course
Expectations of students:
1. We will assign readings ahead of time – so make sure you have read the books before coming to the live class. And modules will be expected to be read.
2. Our class will take up discussions from modules only - so I may say turn to slide # or section # of the slide and then maybe read something short and then we discuss.
3. Guest speakers - we may add in guest speakers for some of our doula classes for live time slots - please be prepared for this (I am hoping to do this once at least per class session). Note: We may have guest speakers at any time and the time slot may change for guest speaker appearances - please be flexible enough to come when we can arrange a guest speaker for our live classes.
4. We expect you to be on time for class. We allow you to be 5 minutes late - after that class will start (since this is acceptable time and sometimes we need to set up camera). So give yourself a few minutes before planned class time to set up. Thank you.
5. We expect you to interact with the other students and to collaborate on projects if so desired. We may even do some "role play" during a live class time.
6. We may demonstrate various skills during live class - for birth it will be birth or comfort skills and/or Level A rebozo workshop and for postpartum we will demonstrate postpartum skills like swaddling a baby to other things like that. Plus, postpartum rebozo maybe included*(check with instructor on what is included at time of purchase).
7. Waiver of things- if you join our live class -we waive a lot of assignments in the class and you can finish faster - that is why we are offering the course this way - for you to hopefully be finished and certified in as little as 8-14 weeks.
8. We also meet 6 meetings ONLY for the main class for live fast-track. If you signed up for bonus items like our business workshop - then that is a separate class date or recordings will be made available *(Live business workshop will be coordinated with a seasonal business workshop we offer).
9. Payment plan students - All payment plans have a fee attached if using PayPal - we can take checks to avoid any fees. We will work out payment plan with each individual student. Thank you.
10. Yes, rebozo is included in the "live package" - you get a small rebozo 78 inches long - any other size is extra fee. All rebozos will take 2 weeks minimum to get to you. If you signup by October 4th - then you should have your rebozo in a timely manner before we need it for the rebozo bone closing ceremony which is in a later module.
11. If you want a Bengkung belly binding kit - to help mamas with belly-binding esp. postpartum students - then we can get you a kit for $75-$95 depending if you want a salve included. This kit will be an addition to any package please let us know your interest.
12. Live Fast-track times: We are planning one for October. We may still consider one for winter break depending on interest. The winter break one might be birth doula since we are doing postpartum for fall. Thank you.
12. Is there a class minimum? Yes - but our postpartum doula fast-track is making - so no worries - we will be offering this class!
13. Is there a class maximum size? Yes, we will only allow 10 seats in order to have enough attention to everyone.
What is included?
7 modules and 6 meeting times with the students
Possible guest speakers
PDF of Guide to getting started as a doula
Business BUNDLE : Receive business book (below) and business recordings and business modules.
Business Book - Doing Business the Doula Way
A Catholic Postpartum PDF booklet
Rebozo shawl drop shipped to you .
Book: The First Forty Days and Boost Your Breastmilk - only available to anyone enrolling by September 30th for this fall class. We need to have books ordered early.
Mentorship - we can meet 3 times for 30 minutes each for mentoring. Note the mentoring is available for limited time frame. If you do not use the mentorship within 3 months - you forfeit it unless we arrange previously times that are further out. Thank you for understanding.
Full Retail pricing is $700 (plus any fees) We are offering a special deal - signup for $550 Super Early is up to October 4th. Regular early bird is $600 - we will honor that price structure up to October 8th. Late bird $700 is only from October 9-12. The menu below might say - "December" - please ignore as we have moved up our dates to October. Any questions fill out RSVP form. Student policies page is here. Thank you. Note: A shipping fee will be accessed to anyone for rebozo which is not covered in cost below. Thank you for understanding.
Click to set custom HTML
Tell me about winter live class? Birth doula fast-track
This is about winter - see below for about fall postpartum. Live online classes will happen as we have time - for now there will be a winter session in late December-early January if enough interest - and that class will have a 3 day a week schedule to meet up for 2 weeks - to go over materials. Then, self-study after that - with mentoring option will include time to meet up with instructor for up to 14 weeks after class start-up. The Winter Break class will be more discussions over readings. The winter one will be birth doula fast-track.
What's the difference between live and self-pace?
Self-pace is just that you kind of go by your own schedule or you can up your self-pace package for mentoring. While Live class is via zoom and Google classroom. We also are going to be actively having discussions and more. (See next question). There's extra goodies for signing up for our new and improved fast-track!!!
What comes with the live class?
*Live classes will include 1 book for your course - birth or postpartum - so you have all your main books available - we need everyone to be signed up at least one week before our class meets for your books to be ordered and shipped to you - or you will get your books late - we do take late signups. You are responsible for one boost your breastmilk book. We can only do with book if you make big enough down payment or ask for no book option. *Rebozo shawl - small size . Larger size will cost more. We need payments in early for rebozo orders or they will be sent after your class starts. Rebozos must have down payment minimum see next section for that info. *You get access to our on demand rebozo workshop (in the works right now). For now we may offer our previous recordings. And we do go over some rebozo skills during the classes. *You get access to a business class live (if available) or recordings/modules. *Get access to 3 mentoring sessions with teacher after the class is over in order to help you finish. *If class does not make and we only have one person registered - you can opt-in for extra mentoring instead of live class and then you get more time with instructor. *We meet 6 times for the main class - if we are having a live business class - that will be one extra meeting or you can opt-in for recordings. *Our classes will be some discussions, role play, guest speaker (depending on availability -or recording from a guest or podcast). *Postpartum students get Rebozo Level C class for learning how to do bone closing ceremony - this will be determined on when it meets.
How do payment plans work?
Live class payment plans can be worked out with instructor - a down payment can be made before class starts. Then continued payment throughout the course - as long as you are all paid up before or by end of live class - we are good. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we usually work with you on payments. God Bless.
What is a live class (Fall - postpartum)?
What is a live class for fall? Live means online zoom call class. We meet around 7 times though we can end early. We meet via zoom usually.