A Catholic Doula is a trained professional that provides non-medical support services to mothers during labor, after birth, and after death. What is Catholic Doula all about? We offer spiritual, emotional and comfort support for mothers and doulas learn our spiritual philosophy. We are 100% prolife training. We provide doula training and parent childbirth classes! We have a wide variety of programs and extra programs too like our Mommy Latch Breastfeeding and more - learn more below!
· Assist in planning of the birth
· Provide non-medical, evidence-based techniques to ease birth pains and reduce stress
· Guide and encourage mothers through the birthing process
· Use the Seven Gifts of the Holy Ghost to help relax mothers
. Includes the book "The Comfort in Birth Method" book
· Offer support with various tasks like cooking, laundry, and caring for the baby
· Support and encourage new mothers in adjusting to the responsibilities of parenting
· Assist with guidance in breastfeeding
· Provide natural remedies for postpartum pain and discomfort
. PDF of my book "A Catholic Postpartum" - or add on fee for print book
Fast-track class in October - click here to go to Fast-track information.
Teen special for fast-track is here.
· Help to plan Catholic funerals for grieving families
· Assist families in invoking Mary as the patron of the bereaved
· Provide emotional support and prayer services
· Build a memory box to assist with the grieving process
> Includes "Hope Through Sorrow" booklet by Julie Larsen
Get bereavement doula information!
Parent Program : *New and Improved* St. Zélie Childbirth Class for parents.
What the program includes:
*Parent full workbook for class (instead of power point slides)
*Comfort in Birth Method PDF file - if you want print copy extra fee
*Little Way of Motherhood PDF file - if you want print copy extra fee
*Recorded option available.
*6 weekly check-ins with instructor
*Permanent access to all materials - forever!
*Extra mentoring add -on - develop a birth visual plan, etc.
Is your teen interested in becoming a full birth doula? Our full postpartum doula course is now available for teens. Go to Teen postpartum doula class info!
We also have self-paced "Teen Doula explore" class - this is a shorter course for teens to "test" out if they want to be a doula before taking a fuller course. All students receive a discount on fuller class if they take teen explore first!
Go to Teen Explore info!
Become a certified Breastfeeding Educator/Counselor thru Mommy Latch course - read more here!
Join our course - this class is starting in October - we have moved it back to give more time for students to join. We will meet on a monthly basis. This class incorporates 2 certifications and a third one in herbal lactation is possible!
*Train as a breastfeeding counselor - like a CLC.
*Train as a breastfeeding educator.
This is not an IBCLC course. However, if you are an IBCLC already - we can attempt to obtain CEU's for you. Thank you.
Become a Magnificat Fertility Doula
Magnificat Fertility Doulas help women become mothers with non-medical methods proven to work.
· Learn Basal Body temperature methods of uncovering fertility patterns
· Help Mamas with Fertility and NFP
· Discover nutritional methods of supporting fertility
· Natural methods only
Become a Magnificat Childbirth Education
If you have ever wanted to be an educator than this is the class to join. We are now taking payments on our website for this class and not through Thinkific. You will be given private link to that site!
Our childbirth educator class teaches you how to make your own lesson plans - so you can get as creative as you like or use someone else's plans as well. This is a great class to take if you don't want to have an "on call life" as a doula, but be part of the birth worker world!