Six Steps to Certification for Super-Fast-Track Audio/Video Course
If you make your down payment; you may work on this before the start of the video/audio course:
1. Three Book Reviews. One must include a breastfeeding book. You may ask library to carry a book you need or do an interlibrary loan.
2. Interview 3 Mothers about their birth experiences. (One must be natural birth).
3. Attend a Childbirth Class locally or go through a Labor/Delivery Tour at a hospital. Write a page about your experience.
4. Make a list of 30 Doula Terms and Definitions.
5. Make a 20 Resource list for pregnant mothers.
6. Plus do the Rebozo Skills and Comfort Skills sections of the course.
No births are required for our Audio/Video Fast-Track course; instead during the first year of becoming a doula, you will be required to keep notes on the births you attend and submit at least 2 birth attendance forms along with your 6 continuing education units the following year after certification. So, it is basically an inquiry into the births for the first year. Thank you.
Register below for Fast-Track Birth Doula Course:
Pay for your course here below is for early bird May 8th deadline only:
Early Bird Fast-Track course -- 30 minutes of mentorship -- Birth Conspiracy and Nurturing Touch at Birth books required
This is payment full payment for early bird special; you will need to pay by date listed on website. We are asking you to purchase 2 books Birth Conspiracy and Nurturing Touch at Birth this time around. God Bless.
Fast-track self-pace course w/mentorship add-on
Our fast-track course is either an 8 or 14 week course. You can have your mentor make you a plan that fits your schedule. Mentorship will be for the first 6 week with mentor -- weekly checkins to make sure you on track for success. We will throw in 2 weeks for free if you enroll by early bird deadline. See website for that-- so you can get 8 weeks of mentorship.